Thursday 19 September 2013

nOsTaLgIa

if i can turn back my time,there are many wish i want to do it. firstly i want to back to primary school.. WHY?? its is because when that time i free to do anything.. i can play together with friends,i can make a friends, i can eat together.. in easy word it is PLAYFUL time.. when standard 6, i was chosen to become one of the 5 A's candidates in UPSR but i'm not too lucky to get that.. i just get 4 A 1 B..  in that time i can do many thing.. i love to be there and i wish to turn back my time... how valuable that memory..


now let me story about my secondary school, SEKOLAH MENENGAH AGAMA KHAIRIAH a.k.a SMAKH.. i'm proud to be one of thw SMAKH student.. for your information,sekolah aku nie sekolah PEREMPUAN SAHAJA... its not easy to get in to that school.. i must PASS in certain exam but luckily I'M IN..!!!my school is located at town so its take about 15 minute  after jam.. hehe sounds like it take 1 hour from my house to school .. a lot of thanks to my father cause everyday he sent me to school and to my lovely mom that i called ummi because she wake up in the early morning to make my breakfast..  I LOVE MY PARENTS.. 

in SMAKH i know whats the true meaning of FRIENDs... i have BEST FRIENF FOREVER a.k.a BFF.. and i know and meet in that time become my BFF until today.. they are farah,fatin,aja,moniey,fizah,wanie and mira.. i love them too much.. we are happy and sad together.. actually we are naughty students in school.. we always make a trouble...hehehe.. pernah sekali tue kiteorang main mercun dalam kelas sampai kena amsuk bilik pengetua..hehe.. in SMAKH i also learn a lot of things.. i need to study hard to fulfill my dream.. when i in  form 5 my ambition to be a  nurse but unfortunately there one incident that prove to me i cannot be a nurse..so sad.. the incident is.....jeng jeng jeng ITS SECRET..!!!! alhamdulillah until now my BFF always be with me...  


ok lets move to DIPLOMA world..after form 5, duk umah tanam anggur sambil tunggu result la kan... after waiting for a while, i was choose to be a part of POLITEKNIK SEBERANG PERAI PULAU PINANG (PSP)students.. i get to continue my study in DIPLOMA ACCOUNTANCY.. i'm so sad to go there..WHY??? because its first time to me to tinggal jauh dari family..i'm not to used it.. but alhamdulillah i learn to be an independent girl.. and also alhamdulillah i find a 'geng' that suit for me..we are too close..do many things together.. we love travel together.. no matter what happen we doing all things together... now there bring their own destination...some of them continue their study like me,some of them find a good job.. i proud of you guys... i miss u so much.. i wish i can turn back my time, we will together for a long time.. so thats my nostalgia.. it more but i'm just sharing a little bit from my life..thanks for reading.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment